Wednesday, July 14, 2010

While I am goal driven

I am a person who is responsible, self-motivated, flexible and show strong sense on self-study, analysis and problem solving ability. I am also a good team player; people like to seek advices whenever they encounter difficulties. And my manager wrote in my appraisal that she has a clear plan and job division in her team, targets are set and implementation procedures are made, team under her leadership performs well and works smoothly. And she always contributes more commitment in. Succession plan for cheap evening dressesAPJ facility hub leader: I am the appointed successor of Facility Manager of Great China in the event that position is vacant.
Jones Lang LaSalle rewards:casual wedding dresses
Asia Pacific Star Performer of the Year 2008;
Best Client Service in Year 2009.beach wedding dresses
Developed good working relationship with both management and subordinators in multi-location, both local and remote.
Career Objective:
Facilities ManagerConsider goal driven, goal oriented and accountability:have a clear end goal in-sightcheap wedding dresses.While I am goal drivencheap prom dresses,I not loose sight on the details.Always keep my promises to others.Deliver my work on time and complete my task as I committed. Developed a trust relationship with my upper management.
blogrenn
grenn BLOGGER
northface jackets