Thursday, March 4, 2010

satisfied

So the two people met and both were very satisfied. Five days later, the two lived together in the room Mr. Mean rented. Another five days later, Mr. Mean find a temporary job in a hospital of polo shirts. It seemed that the two were in a harmonious relation. The go-between was ralph lauren polo shirts, too, for he thought he had done a good deed.
Forty days later, Mr. Mean came to the go-between’s office. To everybody’s great cheap ralph lauren polo shirts, he had many wounds in the face and on the neck, which were obviously the works of woman’s scratches. And to everybody’s greater surprise, he asked the go-between for some money to borrow. His reason is this: ‘I have spent 3000 Yuan or more on the girl. I bought modern clothes and cosmetics and her new job cost me much.’ The go-between was unwilling to lend him, for Mr. Mean was not his good friends, but just his acquaintance. Mr. Mean said, with a tone of begging, ‘I just borrow for a few days. As soon as my salary is given to me at the end of this month, I will return. Do you have 500?’ The go-between said, ‘no.’ ‘Do you have 300?’ ‘No.’ ‘100?’ ‘Sorry. I forgot to take money with me today.’ Then Mr. Mean asked one of the go-between’s colleagues, ‘have you?’ The colleague, who didn’t know him at all, got annoyed by him and said ironically, ‘I have here only ten Yuan and a few fen. If you want, I will lend you.’ ‘O.K. I will return later.’ Mr. Mean said happily. The man gave him ten Yuan. But later every time he got to the office, he looked as if he had never borrowed any money.