Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Hate/Love


Its just something,
something that makes me amor you.
I can't run from it cause i constantly fall for you.
and when I fall, you catch my eyes...
over and over, eternal sunshines..
its like each time i see you, butterflies go rewind
you make the sun and moon allign,
no blackhole seems to be able to bring us closer though,
im sucked in, while your orbiting my solar
drunk off your looks, but your love has me sober.
and nothing in my trickbook could make this magic i see appear to you.. or you dissapear to me.
complete opposites with similiar loves
is what attracts us, but also what keeps us from does,
as in the tense where we did, and we could keep doing and keep doing it..
im dreaming of this love, while your tryna wake the rosters..
although i want to get closer,
i'll shoot for you one last time, but this time with no holster
so even though your only playing hard to get,
i can't keep up, im aging quite quick
and with this age comes my wisdom;
i'll leave young love as a move just not so smart
and although your priceless to me... I can't afford to buy your heart.